Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Yes, I voted. I'm in that lazy 18-30 age group, but I've voted at least once a year since I could vote. I'm always happy to vote, although I'm skeptical that anything is really going to change and change for the better. I'm also skeptical that the electronic voting machine I used that has no paper trail will actually record my vote accurately.

Today is not only election day, but I have now had The Other Boleyn Girl for 1 week. In 1 week, I have read 200 pages! This is a record for me! I've chosen to read and not had to read for grad school or anything else. I'm reading for me. I've held up my book to show my students that I read. They're all impressed. I think many teachers do not do as they ask their students to do.

Well, until tomorrow...

No comments: