Monday, November 3, 2008

More reading time ahead...

I found out that I don't have to go into work tomorrow. Unfortunately, as always, there is work that needs to be done. My car needs to go through state inspection and I don't get another "free day" like I'll have tomorrow. I made the appointment, but apparently, I'll have to wait at the dealership for 4 hours while the inspection and a recall are completed.

There is a shuttle that will drive within 10 miles...and I do live within 10 miles of the dealership (barely...9.4 miles!). I don't exactly trust the shuttle because who knows how reliable it is. Not that I really want to wait at the dealership with my PSP and my book. It's hard to read a book when they've got a TV blaring and some lady chatting it up on her cell phone next to me. And I'm sure the TV will be blaring election coverage.

Oh well...I suppose it does beat being at a professional in-service day like all the regular teachers!

No comments: